Back here commenter "Mike" suggests that I might be a bit off the beam in suspecting that there are political motives around the timing of the recent "Shampoo Terrorist" arrests in the UK.
Via Canadian Cynic and MSNBC, we learn that US authorities were applying pressure to British investigators.
While I agree that conspiracy theories are quite often "off center" to reality, I can't help but be highly suspicious when little snippets like this come to light not so long after the fact. (And the current lot of politicians in power in the UK and the US don't exactly inspire me with confidence in their honesty)
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment