A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Abstinence Education meet Reality
Normally, Sun Media columnists have an amazing ability to annoy me. For once, I see a column that I agree with. Mindelle Jacobs writes compellingly on the reasons why "abstinence only" programs that teach an idealized notion of marital fidelity are doomed to fail - sadly at the price of a lot of people's lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calgary-Shaw By-Election: Don't Get Too Confident
First, congratulations to newly-elected MLA Kyle Campbell. The win was decisive enough to not need a judicial recount, and to some degree ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment