Thursday, March 15, 2007

HarperCrit and The Environment

Whilst running about the country spending like only a drunk conservative could, PMSH is quietly dismantling the very infrastructure that is necessary to understand what effect policies are having.

The Conservatives love to rant on about how the Liberals "didn't do anything", and yet, what's really happening is that the Conservatives are dismantling the very things that they claim "weren't done".

Roughly translated - PMSH & Crew are lying to the Canadian people. They are "green" like that tub of cottage cheese that's sat in my fridge for a bit too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww!

The image that your "green like that tub of cottage cheese that's sat in my fridge a bit too long" evokes is frightening... (and now I have to go and clean out my fridge, as I seem to recall picking up a tub of CC not that long ago...

And now green CC has taken on a new meaning for me - proudly I proclaim it to stand for Canadian Conservative... On first glance it looks like healthy new growth, and then you realize the underlying problem (and hopefully before it is too late).

The Cass Review and the WPATH SOC

The Cass Review draws some astonishing conclusions about the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) . More or less, the basic upshot of the Cass Rev...