I've never been a big fan of Orson Scott Card. While I enjoyed 'Ender's Game', I can't say that the rest of his books have been overly compelling reading.
However, as PZ Myers points out, Mr. Card has apparently persuaded himself of the "rightness" of one religion's right to impose itself on the rest of us.
We all have an ugly side lurking somewhere - often a part of ourselves that we deem "only fit to howl at the moon" - it's always a little sad when someone lets that side become public knowledge.
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment