But I don't think Rick Mercer's trying to be funny this time.
And I hope like heck he's very, very wrong...
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
1 comment:
I think that Rick Mercer is being funny. There are a number of things that lead me to that conclusion. First, I think that Tom Flanagan is not one of Harper's advisers any more. Second, no mention is made of Diane Ablonczy who is surely one of the best of the CPC. Also, the list of names seems to be from the extreme side of the party. Having said that, let's hope that Mercer really is being funny.
Post a Comment