Canada could be in serious trouble.
I'm leery enough of the CPC leading a minority government - I shudder to think what that bunch of nutbars would do with a majority in the House of Commons.
I've outlined my concerns in numerous places:
Child Care, Taxes
Justice
Hiding agenda/lobby groups
More wingnuts and lobby groups
*Shudder*
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment