Apparently, the Vatican is going to start agressively enforcing its copyright on the words of the Popes.
Now, isn't there something in the scriptures about "bringing the word of God to the world"? Apparently, now they're bringing the Word of God to the _Paying_ world.
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
1 comment:
GOOD! I ain't payin, and I don't want to hear the bullshit that they spout... so it's a great solution for ALL of us!
I keep my money and my sanity, and they keep their sanctimonious bullshit....
Post a Comment