I'd heard about this game a while back.
Part of me hoped that the game studio formed behind the game would run out of money before it was let out.
While I can tolerate "cartoon violence", I am deeply troubled by any game that works on the basic premise of "convert or be killed". The message that this game is puttig forward.
In essence, it is saying to its players that it is okay to kill someone who doesn't "pray the right way".
This creeps me out the same way that these games do - because this symbolizes a complete disrespect for other beliefs the same way that those other games embody an unacceptable disregard for women.
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calgary-Shaw By-Election: Don't Get Too Confident
First, congratulations to newly-elected MLA Kyle Campbell. The win was decisive enough to not need a judicial recount, and to some degree ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment