It's been irritating me all week that I haven't been able to pin down where I recognize David Crutcher's name from.
A little bit of digging (Google is a truly amazing tool, some days), and I turn up the following:
Ran for Alberta Alliance in Calgary Egmont
PGIB's National Fundraising Chair
Well - that explains a few things.
Oh yes - if you dig around (and I did), you find that Craig Chandler hangs out on the Project Alberta message boards. His written style is as obnoxious as his personal presence...(go looking for some of the commentary about the Alberta Alliance campaign...
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
1 comment:
What the HECK is it with Chandler and Egmont? First McIver. Then McIver (round two). Crutcher. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was in bed with Jason Kenney too. Er, uh, yeah... whatever. PUH-LEEZE get out of Egmont CCC!
Post a Comment