With parliament about to restart, Justice Minister Nicholson wants his bills reinstated.
Frankly, I think the opposition's answer to Nicholson should be "no". Harper is the one who prorogued parliament, it was his actions which killed those bills - let the government clean up the mess it created.
Given that these are the same awful bills that the HarperCon$ have been trying to push through since 2006, and they've been killed numerous times by Harper's actions, I'm of the opinion that Harper has nothing to bitch about. He screwed over parliament for naked personal gain, I think it's high time that accountability included him having to actually clean up the mess that his actions create.
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calgary-Shaw By-Election: Don't Get Too Confident
First, congratulations to newly-elected MLA Kyle Campbell. The win was decisive enough to not need a judicial recount, and to some degree ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
It's amazing how the right wingnuts manage to parrot each other. Over at the magazine Catholic Insight , we find "Real Woman"...
No comments:
Post a Comment