Insurgents tapping Predator Drone video
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Frankly, it's quite hilarious to realize that the insurgents know precisely what kind of surveillance the Americans are using - and the fact it can be done with a $26 piece of software is just added irony.
H/T: Canadian Cynic
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
No comments:
Post a Comment