There have been other articles on the web that demonstrate how easy it is to open a Diebold voting machine, but this demonstration from a group a Princeton University is positively chilling.
More details are here.
As a software professional, I've had concerns about electronic voting systems for some time, but the more that comes out here, I'm beginning to fear that the US elections are being hijacked. (and I'll scream blue murder if HarperCrit suggests adopting this technology for Canada ... )
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Calgary-Shaw By-Election: Don't Get Too Confident
First, congratulations to newly-elected MLA Kyle Campbell. The win was decisive enough to not need a judicial recount, and to some degree ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
1 comment:
An Autocracy with a thin veneer of Democracy to make it taste a bit more palatable. All heil King Bush...
Post a Comment