Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stranger Things Have Happened

Generally speaking, I don't agree with Calgary's Bishop Fred Henry on much of anything.

Mostly, it's a matter of I just don't happen to subscribe to his rather uniquely dogmatic interpretation of scripture, and what he derives from it in the context of modern society.

However, when he chooses to, the man is capable of actually being quite reasonable. His take on Ralph's so-called "Third Way" reflects much of what I have believed for a long time - it's nice to see someone reflect my own thoughts on the matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened. . . . Did somebody hijack my brain?? I actually agree with what Bishop Henry wrote!!

Wonders will never cease (or is it that God 'Works in mysterious ways')

SB

The Cass Review and the WPATH SOC

The Cass Review draws some astonishing conclusions about the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) . More or less, the basic upshot of the Cass Rev...