Generally speaking, I don't agree with Calgary's Bishop Fred Henry on much of anything.
Mostly, it's a matter of I just don't happen to subscribe to his rather uniquely dogmatic interpretation of scripture, and what he derives from it in the context of modern society.
However, when he chooses to, the man is capable of actually being quite reasonable. His take on Ralph's so-called "Third Way" reflects much of what I have believed for a long time - it's nice to see someone reflect my own thoughts on the matter.
A progressive voice shining light into the darkness of regressive politics. Pretty much anything will be fair game, and little will be held sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honest Conservative is an Oxymoron in Canada
Way back in the 90s, Preston Manning admonished Reform party candidates as follows: " Don't tell voters what you really believe, ...
-
Running around the internet, and speaking in various venues is a somewhat rare creature by the name of Walt Heyer who claims to be an ...
-
I woke up this morning to CBC's Jason Markusoff and The Toronto Star's Richard Warnica talking about Alberta separatism on the Front...
-
The CPC is polling just a hair below 30% , and Pierre Poilievre's "favourability" as next PM is now tied with "Undecided...
1 comment:
What happened. . . . Did somebody hijack my brain?? I actually agree with what Bishop Henry wrote!!
Wonders will never cease (or is it that God 'Works in mysterious ways')
SB
Post a Comment