Thursday, January 20, 2005

Taking yourself too seriously?

It seems that conservatives in the US might well be. They're now seeing gays in children's videos.

I think one quote says it all:
WAFF spokesman Mark Barondeso told the newspaper that anyone who thought the video promoted homosexuality "needs to visit their doctor and get their medication increased".
Good Grief - I've heard of silliness, but this really does take the cake!

P.S - I just finished reading some of Bush's inaugural speech. I'll rant about it tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend a different song for Focus on the Family:

"Too Much Time On My Hands" - Styx

Quixote
http://www.livejournal.com/users/quixote317/

The Cass Review and the WPATH SOC

The Cass Review draws some astonishing conclusions about the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) . More or less, the basic upshot of the Cass Rev...