Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dissecting Ralph - Open Thread

Since Ralph claims that he wants to hear what Albertans think about health care reform, I thought I'd open this thread as a "catch bag" for any ideas about health care that readers of this space may come up with.

Over the next few days or even weeks, I will be taking the Health Policy Framework in detail - but like most such documents, it's not what's written as what has been omitted that I have to deal with.

For reference, I suggest the following related bits of documentation:

Alberta Health Policy Framework
Romanow Report
Alberta Liberal Party Health Care Policy
Alberta NDP 2004 Election Platform

I may well add to this list as I proceed with my analysis of the current Policy Framework document.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a vast gulf between the claim and the reality.

Trans Athletes ...

So, wayyyy back in 2021, I wrote a piece pointing out that a lot of the arguments about whether transgender athletes (and particularly trans...