Sunday, July 17, 2005

So much for an image makeover...



I just found this on Warren Kinsella's Blog from the Stephen Harper's recent stop at the Calgary Stampede during his "image makeover" tour.

(I'm sorry - I had to leave it at the top - my father handed me the same picture "folded" at coffee yesterday AM. I almost exhaled coffee when I got to the facial expression...)

I think the man's got bigger problems than a lack of fashion sense. But in the meantime, Stephen, stick to the "business look" - please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I look at this picture, I see a man who's decided to come out of the closet at a gay bar, but has only had fetish wear described to him - he's never seen it himself.

Quixote
http://www.livejournal.com/users/quixote317/

Anonymous said...

Well, he does have that rather sly "checkin' out the neighbour" look on his face.

But, after all, Canadian's perception is that he has been screwing them - but, to his credit, he IS fair to both sexes....

The Cass Review and the WPATH SOC

The Cass Review draws some astonishing conclusions about the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) . More or less, the basic upshot of the Cass Rev...